- The first or last peak. Height - 3560ft (1085m). The highest peak in England and Wales.
or (CRIB Y DDYSGL) - Height - 3495ft (1065m). Where Merlin the wizard was said to have hidden the golden throne of Britain. Second highest peak in Wales.
- Height -3027ft (923m). Take care. Crib Goch is a knife edge with steep drops either.
- Height - 3029ft (923m). The first of the 5 peaks in this section.
- Height - 3107ft (947m). 10th highest peak in Wales. A great place to stop for a minute and admire the views.
- Height - 3284ft (1001m). The summit is very rocky, making progress slow.
- Height - 3261ft (994m). This is where you will find the famous cantilever stone, a great place for a quick photo.
- Height - 3010ft (918m). One of the most popular mountains in Snowdonia (just about makes it into the Welsh 3000s). Try the jump from Adam to Eve.
PEN YR OLE WEN
- Height - 3209ft (978m). 7th highest mountain in Wales and the same height as Scafell Pike in England.
- Height - 3425ft (1044m). Named after Dafydd ap Gruffudd, the brother of Llywelyn ap Gruffudd.
- Height - 3491ft (1064). Named after Llywelyn ap Gruffudd the last independent Prince of Wales.
- Height - 3156ft (962m). Average annual temperature of only 4ºC, and the 9th highest mountain in Wales.
- Height _ 3205ft (977m). There is a shelter near the summit, so you can get out of the weather.
- Height - 3038ft (926m). Not really a mountain by itself. More of a bump on top of a ridge.
- Height - 3091ft (942m) Again, the first or last peak.